Jay-z is seen here with Warren Buffet celebrating the reopening of Jay-Z’s 40/40 Club in New York City last night. It was Hov’s first public appearance since the birth of Blue Ivy Carter, and Beyonce understandably chose to stay home. The sheer variety of attendees would blow our mind if we weren’t already used to Jay’s wide scope of influence: Warren Buffet, Selita Ebanks, Spike Lee, Mob Wives star Renee Graziano and Yankees pitcher CC Sabathia were there along with his more musical pals like Ashanti, Wale, Questlove and Irv Gotti.
Now Playing On Vex Radio:
Like Us On Facebook!
Most Viewed Posts Of The Week:
- Calgarians Caught Having a Public Threesome at a Music Festival (Total Views 38)
- Birdman Tells All with Angie Martinez | FULL INTERVIEW Power 105.1 (Total Views 37)
- Trey Songz – Chill [Official Audio] (Total Views 29)
- Adult Film Star Mia Khalifa Has Been Receiving Death Threats From Her Home Country (Total Views 26)
- BossTop “Bet He Won’t” feat. Waka Flocka (WSHH Exclusive – Official Music Video) (Total Views 22)