Jay-z is seen here with Warren Buffet celebrating the reopening of Jay-Z’s 40/40 Club in New York City last night. It was Hov’s first public appearance since the birth of Blue Ivy Carter, and Beyonce understandably chose to stay home. The sheer variety of attendees would blow our mind if we weren’t already used to Jay’s wide scope of influence: Warren Buffet, Selita Ebanks, Spike Lee, Mob Wives star Renee Graziano and Yankees pitcher CC Sabathia were there along with his more musical pals like Ashanti, Wale, Questlove and Irv Gotti.
Now Playing On Vex Radio:
Like Us On Facebook!
Most Viewed Posts Of The Week:
- The Decision: Ebony & Barry vs Willy (Dating My Dad’s best Friend) (Total Views 33)
- Is Kendrick Lamar Quitting Rap? The TDE Crew Discuss New Music & Charleston (Total Views 23)
- Shannen Doherty Discusses NWA, Charmed Stories with Holly Marie and New Show “Off The Map” (Total Views 19)
- Keri Hilson Signs With Wilhelmina Models (Total Views 17)
- T.I. Vs. Azealia Banks – The Breakfast Club Power 105.1 (Total Views 16)